New Job Opportunities at NBC Bank |Nafasi za kazi NBC Bank
Job Title: Markets Sales Dealer
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
Accountability : Markets Sales Dealing. Time split : 80%
Key actions to include:
- Lead on development of New Products, under the guidance of the Head of Markets Sales, actively participating in the implementation of the Markets Sales Strategy in line with Markets Sales country sales requirements.
- Working closely with the Head of Markets Sales to implement Fixed Income sales business for NBFI’s, which includes:
- Working with the head of regional FI sales to close deals
- On-boarding relevant clients
- Working closely with the Head of Markets Sales to implement the Risk Management Products (RMP’s) roll out in country, which includes:
- Assisting the NPA champion in ensuring that NPA approvals are obtained for markets product
- Looking for opportunities to present RMP’s to clients and Closing RMP deals
- Ensure that all branch FX transactions are advised and covered through the FX trading desk for efficient management of FX position
- Acting as the primary point of contact for both internal (Corporate & Retail) and external Markets Sales clients, ensuring regular face-to-face engagement with the Corporate team to promote teamwork
- Manage one’s Direct Dealing Mandate (DDM) client portfolio, to include:
- Daily contact with DDM clients
- Regular face-to-face interaction with DDM clients
- Regular contact with principle Relationship Manager
- Managing one’s allocated client portfolio and support the team in the management of the other client portfolios where needed
- Under the direction of the Head of Markets Sales achieving a leading position in the chosen products, markets and segments by:
- Spending at least 50% of one’s time meeting with existing and identified new clients
- Giving superior customer service
- Presenting the full NBC product set to clients whilst managing the product portfolio to suit client needs
- Expanding the customer base to financial institutions and investors as is appropriate
- Engaging with and delivering on Retail and Business Banking initiatives to grow the client base and the product distribution
- Undertaking customer visits and joint customer visits with Coverage team
- Managing one’s client portfolio to generate strong growth and sustainable returns over the business cycle with special focus on Customer Service and Financial Performance
- Assisting the Head of Markets Sales in achieving strategic and tactical objectives
Accountability : Reporting. Time split: 5%
Key actions to include:
- Providing weekly reporting on client growth, volume and profitability in one’s own portfolio
- Providing detailed Management Information to the Head of Markets Sales on the composition, performance and profitability of the client portfolios on a monthly basis
- Assisting the Head of Markets Sales with any ad-hoc reporting requests
Accountability : Risk management. Time split : 10%
Key actions to include:
- Maintaining a strong compliance culture
- Adhering to all the policies and procedures of the bank
- Ensuring that all deals are dealt within dealer limits (market risk limits, counterparty limits, dealer’s mandate)
- Ensuring high quality of service to all clients (reputational risk)
Accountability : Personal Development. Time split : 5%
Key actions to include:
- Actively managing one’s own technical and soft skills development in conjunction with the Head of Markets Sales
- Researching, identifying and proposing training solutions for own development to the Head of Markets Sales
Education and Experience Required;
- Bachelor Degree
- Preferred ACI Dealing Certificate
- 2-3 years related experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of Markets products
- Knowledge of Sales Techniques
- Understanding of interest rate and foreign exchange markets
- Understanding of interest rate risk, foreign exchange risk and credit risk
- Understanding of the policies, procedures and ethical requirements of a Markets environment
- Excel competency
- Communication skills
- Understanding of political and economic activity and the impacts on exchange rates and interest rates, New Job Opportunities at NBC Bank
Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Commercial mindset – Junior (Meets all of the requirements), Customer Excellence – Service Delivery (Meets all of the requirements), Digital familiarity (Meets all of the requirements), Effective communication – Basic (Meets all of the requirements), Experience in a similar environment at junior specialist level, Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Product and/or Service Knowledge (Meets all of the requirements), Sales Management (Meets all of the requirements)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Job Title: Head Of SME
Accountability: Driving Business Development and Growth –40%
- The role holder will have specific accountability for delivering the overall growth of the SME segment. This include Implementation of acquisition, Retention and expansion strategies for all segments.
- Take major operating and investment decisions for the SME unit including: overall SME planning and Budgeting, Prioritisation, Resource allocation
- Generate, evaluate and making recommendations for SME to the Director of Business Banking and where relevant, to the in-country leadership and wider RBB leadership
- Monitor and ensure that Key Performance Indicators for the SME unit are achieved
- Drive an effective, strategy, business model and customer value proposition that focuses on building and deepening relationship with existing and new profitable customers.
- Develop and implement strategies to deliver performance and growth targets within the SME Banking unit.
- Cascade SME strategies to the SME team and to all the Branches.
- Drive performance against Key Performance Indicators as agreed with the BB Director or Regional Counter part
- Frequently monitor performance of the SME unit to ensure growth in all areas is achieved
- Understand the business drivers and issues that have an impact on the performance of SME and proactively manage them.
- The role holder will have accountability for the establishment and embedding of the values, behaviours and risk appetite that underpin the achievement of the SME Banking objectives.
- Grow the team’s portfolio profitability by identifying new and existing customer potential including sales opportunities and new product promotion initiatives.
- Proactively research competitive threats/opportunities within the team’s market and geographical area.
- Perform all other duties as reasonably assigned.
Accountability: Customer Service Management -25%
- Act as the Business Bank face to the SME Market and develop strong business networks.
- Understand and articulate business trends and developments and formulate business development strategies to shape the SME proposition and meet changing market needs.
- Generate proposals to increase the value of the Business Banking portfolio, through identification of new markets and or product opportunities, including potential alliances.
- Build a motivated, committed and focused team, consistently delivering creative, precise and customer-focused service.
- Ensure SME service excellence through continuous monitoring of results of customer surveys i.e. NPS against target service quality standards
- Collaborate cross-functionally to provide high standard of service delivery.
- Engage in high net worth client meetings as needed for complex scenarios reviews and consultations;
- Monitor levels of complaints and quality of handling. After analysing, seek & implement solutions to improve
Accountability: People Management and Development -25%
- Lead the SME team to best in class standards, attracting the best available talent, drive performance and consequence management using reward practices to distinguish and reward top performers.
- Develop and communicate an annual resource and capacity plan for the SME Unit.
- Effective resource management/planning that reflects current and future business requirements, ensuring that the correct balance of numbers, skills and experience, by playing an active role in attracting the best in class talent.
- Build and develop a high performing team, through embedding performance management and coaching. Discuss and finalize performance management plans and ratings for the SME team.
- Maximize performance of team members by identifying development and training needs, and ensure coaching or delivery of training takes place.
- Drive employee development and engagement in order to achieve a high performance climate and culture.
- Conduct effective performance management for direct reports.
- Create an empowering environment for direct reports, encouraging individual ownership and initiative and ensure they do the same for all their staff.
- Initiate HR processes for direct reports when required e.g. disciplinary process, leave management, learning and development, talent identification etc in consultation with HR
- Acts as escalation point for grievance cases for the SME unit.
- Pursue own development to increase personal effectiveness, acknowledging strengths and areas for development
- Motivate staff through appropriate recognition schemes
Accountability: Risk, Control and Compliance Management -10%
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal NBC Policies and Policy Standards.
- Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.”
- Contribute and deliver to the improvement of the risk profile by delivering improved governance, risk management, controls and compliance requirements.
- Ensure all financial crime matters are addressed on time e.g. annual PEP & HRR,LR reviews
- Control Non-performing Assets to within regulatory and Industry standards
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Commercial mindset – Senior (Meets all of the requirements), Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Experience in a similar environment at management level, Leading people – Leadership level (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Personal mastery (Meets all of the requirements), Product and/or Service Knowledge (Meets all of the requirements), Reasoning (Meets all of the requirements)
Job Opportunities at NBC Bank|Nafasi za kazi NBC Bank, New Job Opportunities at NBC Bank
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Collateral Risk Assessment Manager at NBC Bank March, 2020
Team Leadership (10% to 30%)
- Develop highly motivated team maintaining excellent relationships with own team and wider team to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Provide leadership to Collateral risk assessment within Risk Control Unit (RCU) in line with the Team’s overall strategy.
- Help identify training needs and provide coaching to all members of the RCU to improve performance.
- Act as a role model and drive proactive application of NBC Values and Behaviours throughout the team.
- Work closely with the Relationship team and Credit team (Credit Analysts) to ensure effective management of day to day staff resources to ensure that procedures and processes are followed as per RCU standard operating manual, that appropriate support is provided to the RMs and Credit analysts and that added value is provided where possible.New Job Opportunities at NBC Bank
Collateral Risk Assessment (60-70%)
- Manage valuation practice and Valuers involved by the Bank
- Manage land related matters arising within NBC.
- Manage real estate projects funded by Bank. Review of valuation report submitted by Bank’s Valuers.
- Advise the forced sale value to be adopted in loan decision making by the Bank
- Participate in evaluation panel during outsourcing of external Valuers.
- Conduct Valuation training on Acceptable Securities and Valuation to Lending Business unit.
- Advice on the suitability of asset pledged as collateral to the Bank by borrowers.
- Verification (demarcation/boundaries and existence) of collaterals pledged by new and existing borrowers (Plot tracing).
- Evaluate performance of Bank’s approved Valuers on quarterly basis.
- Ensure compliance with applicable legislation and regulations in the implementation of Bank funded projects.
- Manage and advise loan disbursed in tranches funded by Bank for Construction projects.
- Hold Periodic Meetings with Valuers
- Maintenance of robust and fully updated Valuation tracker
- Maintain interactive relationship with Credit Analysts and RMs to ensure rectification of the outstanding issues
- Ensure RCU have the resources required to enable compliance with any external / internal regulations regarding Collateral Risk Assessment
- Responsible for the rectification & documentation of any recommendations arising out of Audit/Assurance, Conformance and Central Bank examination reports on Collateral Risk assessment
- Act as a source of technical excellence and point of reference in relation to Collateral Risk Assessment activities for the Credit analysts, RMs and RCU
Business Risk Partnership (15 – 20%)
- Ensure a consistent quality of service to stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with Credit Analysts and RMs on new and existing customers to ensure proper Collateral Risk Assessment are conducted
- Work in partnership with colleagues and proactively anticipate, respond to and seek to exceed the expectations of customers.
- Attend meetings with the Credit analysts/ RMs if problem arise/ issues are to be discussed / need to be resolved.New Job Opportunities at NBC Bank
Team Working (10 – 15%)
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with Relationship Managers, Credit analysts and Services and Delivery Area.
- Support the Head of RCU in delivering effective PDs for individuals within the team
- Owner of the Collateral Risk Assessment Tool and its relative monthly/quarterly/annual reporting.
- Participate & encourage team in team activities, social occasions and community drives,New Job Opportunities at NBC Bank
Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications – Architecture, Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Experience in a similar environment, Leading people – Team level (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Process optimisation (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Reasoning (Meets all of the requirements), Risk Management (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)New Job Opportunities at NBC Bank
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Head of Products and Sales at NBC Bank March, 2020
Head of Sales and Product is responsible to ;
- To develop Products by identifying Potential Product, Conducting Market research, generate product requirements, specifications, Pricing and time integrated plan for product introduction and marketing strategies.
- To manage the local product range for Retail Banking customers, ensuring the business remains competitive while achieving its stated income targets.
- To review recommend and implement new product developments and enhancements to the existing product set.
- Understand the NBC competitive position for each product category and sector of the market to make recommendations in respect of local pricing and local market potential.
- Act as principal point of contact on product issues for sales and marketing teams.
- To build and develop high-performing sales team through embedding performance development and coaching in order to achieve maximum potential to meet and exceed sale and targets.
- To interpret and communicate overall Retail Strategy as well as the strategy for Lead Generators (LG) Responsible for the overall performance of the Lead Generators in-country from a people, process, profitability and control point of view.
- Deepening corporate relationships to increase our penetration in company employee bases. Through collaborative efforts and engagements initiated by the bank@work team.New Job Opportunities at NBC Bank
Agile ways of working (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Bachelor’s Degree, Commercial mindset – Senior (Meets all of the requirements), Credit Risk (Meets all of the requirements), Experience in a similar environment at specialist level, Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Personal mastery (Meets all of the requirements), Reasoning (Meets all of the requirements), Research (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)New Job Opportunities at NBC Bank
CLICK HERE TO APPLY. . BOFYA HAPA KUJIUNGA NA GROUP LA WHATSAPP