Campaigns and Propositions Specialist
Posting Country: TZ
Date Posted: 27-Feb-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
- Develop integrated Vodacom Business marketing campaigns, track, and measure their success with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- To coordinate Marketing and Commercial Functions (CBU, Marketing) to ensure Enterprise and Vodacom brands remains relevant and that all initiatives support the Vodacom brand strategy framework.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership [max 5]:
- Plan, design and implement Internal and External Enterprise Marketing campaigns and develop promotional materials while ensuring that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- To ensure all campaigns are executed as per the strategy and set objectives
- Deliver regular reports from collected data from campaigns and promotions, including web analysis (where necessary) and evaluate KPIs / ROI and advise Management on your evaluations
- Manage Marketing Budget for VBU and deliver regular reports that outlines the expenses and provide expenditure alerts where necessary
- Support Customer acquisition, retention and across all Enterprise Customer Segments
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience Marketing in a B2B industry for all Enterprise segments including (> 5 years)
- Experience Project management
- Brand understanding and how corporates engage with different brands.
- Up to date with latest trends and Marketing best practice.
- Needs to have good strategic skills & tactical execution skills, since structuring and establishing the local regional market is a large part of the role
- Understanding of the Enterprise Marketing value chain, impact on business models & where Change Management can be used as a transformational tool in verticals
- Ability to engage at C – level
- Be able to translate Marketing and Campaign principles, references and jargon to customer business value
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- BA / Business and Marketing degree and >3 years of Telecom experience
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in Marketing, Business-to-Business Marketing in large, e.g. Enterprise / B2B telecoms/IT environment (> 5 years)
- Selling Business Outcomes
- Managing the Sales Cycle
- Commercial Acumen in the B2B Environment
- Customer Centricity
- Application of Vodafone Business Sales Tools
- B2B Product Knowledge and Proposition Delivery
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
source https://www.ajirayako.co.tz/2020/03/ajira_2.html. . BOFYA HAPA KUJIUNGA NA GROUP LA WHATSAPP