Business Performance Manager
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
- To understand the key drivers of income & cost and develop and report financial and other performance measures required by local management & Group to monitor profitability of major products and of individual functions
- To monitor actual performance of business against target, analyse variances, both on entity and on a functional basis,
- To provide country & functional management information to function heads, including commentaries on variances to ensure business functions are accountable for their performance
- To respond to routine and ad hoc information requests from Finance Management/Function head regarding business performance
- To work on scenarios to produce reports that enable the quantification of impact of changes in economic variables (interest, exchange, inflation) on our performance
- To support the business in the production of specific technical elements of management accounts including Regulatory & Statutory Reporting and the provision of core ongoing accounting operations, like monitoring the recharges, accrual process and general ledger control
- To help produce the financial business case for investment projects in BBM and to monitor benefits by gathering data and calculating costs, benefits and returns
- Undertake key elements of strategic management activity, involving the identification of how value is created, destroyed and driven in the function
- Support management in identifying areas of opportunities, threats, risks & challenges within banking & competitor environment, by providing both financial & non-financial information
- To challenge plans to commit costs, identifying areas for cost efficiency and managing the delivery of benefits
- Participate/challenge on FTP, cost allocation and cost apportionment process and methodologies to ensure a fair distribution of economic benefits & costs across functions
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Experience in a similar environment at junior specialist level, Management information systems (Meets all of the requirements), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Personal mastery (Meets all of the requirements), Reasoning (Meets all of the requirements)
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.
Press Play Below If You are 18+ And Above