Job Opportunity at CUHAS|Nafasi ya kazi CUHAS The Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), owned by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC), provides training for over 2,700 students. CUHAS is currently running programmes in Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master of Medicine (MMed), Master in Public Health (MPH), Master of Science in Pediatric Nursing (M.Sc.PN), Master of Science in Clinical Microbiology and Molecular Biology (M.Sc. CMMB), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Science in Nursing Education (B.Sc.NED), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc.N), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS), Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy (B.Sc. MIR), Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences (DPS), Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences (DMLS) and Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography (DDR).
CUHAS is looking for highly qualified and motivated persons to fill the position of Project Manager/Coordinator under the Else Kröner-Fresenius Center for Advanced Medical & Medical Humanitarian Studies Würzburg – Mwanza.
Job Opportunity at CUHAS|Nafasi ya kazi CUHAS The Else Kröner-Fresenius Center for Advanced Medical & Medical Humanitarian Studies Würzburg –
Mwanza is a collaborative programme between the Catholic University of Health and Sciences, Mwanza (CUHAS)/Bugando Medical Centre, the Leprosy and Tuberculosis Relief Association, Würzburg (DAHW), the Medical Mission Institute, Würzburg (MMI) and, the Julius Maximilians University Würzburg/ University Hospital Würzburg (UKW) whose Mission is to:
- Implement a structured exchange program at different levels (undergraduate and postgraduate students, and faculty/clinicians),
- Develop joint study curricula,
- Conduct bilateral research projects through various PhD programmes iv. Improve hospital-based medical care and medical infrastructure in the community. v. Train young academicians and clinicians,
- A holder of a Master Degree in Health related field preferably MPH from a recognized Institution with a GPA of 4 or with an average of B+ grade plus a GPA of 3.5 from the undergraduate studies.
- Experience in Health related project iii) Experience in working in the University systems
- Computer skills and application;
- Excellent communications, presentational and organizational skills;
- Flexible and easily adaptable to change;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work under minimum supervision;
- Ability to teach and supervise research and other knowledge generating and development activities and;
- Ability to carry out independent research and provide feedback.
- Plan, initiate, and oversee execution of all elements of a project, and often work with multiple internal external teams involved in the project.
- Ensure quality in the implementation of the project iii) Work with Dean of the Weill Bugando School of Medicine (WBSoM)to coordinate student for exchange programme
- Work with PhD students under EKF to ensure smooth progress and all timely submission of progress report
- Supervise Field work vi) Write the report vii) Arrange all logistics for travel of faculty/Specialist and students
A Successful candidate will be offered a competitive package and benefits in accordance to his/her qualifications and experience as per CUHAS Scheme of Service.
- All applicants have to be Citizens of Tanzania. Application must be typed in English.
- All application letters must be accompanied with detailed and current Curriculum Vitae, all relevant certificates and full transcripts. For applicants who have studied outside Tanzania, a certificate of recognition by TCU must be attached.
- Names and valid addresses (and phone numbers or emails) of 3 credible referees must be provided.
- The deadline is 31st March, 2020.
- Applications must be addressed and sent to:
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES (CUHAS),
P.O. BOX 1464,
Or E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
source https://globalinfoz.com/2020/03/12/job-opportunity-at-cuhasnafasi-ya-kazi-cuhas/. . BOFYA HAPA KUJIUNGA NA GROUP LA WHATSAPP