Job opportunities at Vodacom|Nafasi za kazi Vodacom
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
The Regulatory / Public Policy Lead focusses upon the development and provision of expert regulatory policy, economic analysis and cost modelling in support of policy development and advocacy within specialist areas with reference to the particular risks and goals of Vodafone and identification of areas within Vodafone where new policy is required. They are recognised as a technical expert providing policy advice on all matters within area of expertise and demonstrate strong public policy understanding in specialist area and the implications of this across wider Vodafone teams. Ensuring compliance with the key regulatory requirements and/or the regulatory compliance programme/matrix across the company.
• To support GSM and Mobile Financial Services regulatory affairs strategies and ensure regulatory requirements are effectively executed to meet business objectives and legal requirements.
• To prepare and update regularly the GSM and Mobile Financial Services regulatory compliance programme, liaise with the line management to ensure and/or guide compliance thereof and assist the line management on all regulatory matters of the Company.
• To coordinate regulatory relationships between the Company and all stakeholders in the sector i.e. the regulators, the Government, fellow operators and consumers.
• To monitor compliance with the terms and conditions of service licenses granted to the Company, and at the same time to ensure that all rights, privileges and entitlements of the Company under the licenses and the laws of the country are protected, enjoyed by the company and not infringed upon.
• To ensure timely availability of advice and guidance to line management and business pertaining to various regulatory issues as and when required
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Attention to Detail: Ability to focus on the lowest level of detail and assess the impact at the macro level
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong mix and combination of legal/regulatory skills. Not less than 3 yrs experience
• Passion for the role: Exhibit enthusiasm and a can-do attitude about work and deliver
• Not less than 3 years’ experience in handling legal/regulatory matters
• Experience in managing regulators not less than at least 3 years
• A holder of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Bachelor of Laws from a recognized university,
• A Registered Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania and Courts sub-ordinate thereto for not less that 5 yrs experience would be an advantage.
The post Job opportunities at Vodacom|Nafasi za kazi Vodacom appeared first on Global Info.
source https://globalinfoz.com/2020/03/18/job-opportunities-at-vodacomnafasi-za-kazi-vodacom-2/ . . BOFYA HAPA KUJIUNGA NA GROUP LA WHATSAPP