Job Opportunities at Qatar Airways|Nafasi za kazi Qatar Airways Qatar Airways
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
POSITION:Senior Cargo Sales & Services Executive
About Your Job
Job Opportunities at Qatar Airways|Nafasi za kazi Qatar Airways As a Senior Cargo Sales & Services Executive you will be responsible for planning, implementing and controlling all selling and marketing activities within the territory / customer portfolio assigned to you. You will penetrate the local market to secure new sources of revenues and surpass the revenue targets
Your Key Accountabilities Are
- Prepare a Business and Marketing plan in order to optimize revenue opportunities and maximize QR presence in the market.
- Visit regularly existing and new potential customers to generate maximum revenues by providing complete sales & after sales services, and encourage them to generate more business on QR
- Protect existing business and constantly explore new opportunities
- Provide regular sales & market intelligence reports to follow-up on business opportunities and implement specific action plans
- Ensure QR participation in sales campaign, and public events, collecting sales leads that would lead to new business opportunities
- Create maximum awareness of QR Cargo products and services
- Coordinate all customer claims with the support of the Head Office Cargo claims department, and ensure that all claims received and replied to and / or resolved
- Assist customers with all the information related to booking/forwarding /delivery to ensure a quality customer service and enhance the services provided by QR Cargo
- Maintain the stock and inventory and QR Cargo promotional items, and distribute to customers as and when required
- Achieve / exceed budgeted revenues for the assigned territory / customer portfolio
To join our team in this role, you will need a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in sales/marketing. You will have strong commercial acumen, and a minimum of 5 years of experience in airline sales and marketing (of which a minimum of 2- 4 year-experience in cargo sales)
Your MS office skills must be at an advanced level, and must have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills. You must be fluent in English and be legally eligible to live and work in Tanzania.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
The post Job Opportunities at Qatar Airways|Nafasi za kazi Qatar Airways appeared first on Global Info.
source https://globalinfoz.com/2020/03/11/job-opportunities-at-qatar-airways/. . BOFYA HAPA KUJIUNGA NA GROUP LA WHATSAPP