Area Manager (3 Positions)
CRDB Bank PLC is looking for suitable candidates to fill vacant positions of Area Manager (3 Positions-Highland, Southern & Western zone) existing in the CRDB Insurance Broker.
Support the development of Insurance business in the respective area assigned and ensuring that the department achieves the desired business targets while observing compliance with company and regulatory policies requirements.
- Participate in the development of the company as well as zonal strategy development and execution.
- Collaborate with various functional departments to maximize the effectiveness of developed products while maintaining compliance across product lines.
- Creating and maintaining critical data on customer profiles and target markets.
- Develop and implement business development and marketing strategies.
- Develop a monthly activity plan to implement the strategy developed to ensure desired targets are achieved.
- Oversee the process of bidding the tenders and after-sale services to corporate clients.
- Conducting renewal meeting with clients and binding renewals prior cover expiry as per the company retention strategy.
- Analyze clients’ assets registers and information depicting from the register for underwriting uses.
- Close follow-up on premium payment and seeking final placement instructions from the clients.
- Ensure risk placement to underwriters after soliciting terms and analysis.
- Ensure the zonal business is adequately underwritten as per internal and industry best practices.
- Make follow up on agreed company claims TAT with help of HQ claims department.
- Conduct training to insurance officers & focal staffs branch staffs based at CRDB branches on products.
- Comply with all internal policies and procedures as well as market regulations.
- Set KPI to subordinates and branches and monitoring the same as well as giving timely support on addressing all challenges in relation to insurance.
- Maintain good business relationships between business stakeholders (Bank, client, CRDB Insurance and insurers).
- Ensure timely renewal and amendments of existing policies.
- Maintain existing business relationships through continuous client follow-ups and visits.
- Keep abreast of new marketing trends and developments, monitoring changing consumer needs & trends in order to assist in product development.
- Produce monthly & quarterly reports on sales and marketing performance against budgets, competition and market conditions.
- Meet performance standards and provide statistical information and market intelligence reports on trends relevant to the market.
- Set performance standards, manage and motivate the sales team to achieve high productivity.
- Analyze clients’ assets registers and information depicting from the register for underwriting uses
- Gather information from clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with clients including scheduling and attending meetings and understanding the nature of clients’ businesses or lives.
- Conduct research on insurance companies’ policies and negotiating with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for clients at the best price.
- Arrange specialized types of insurance cover in complex cases; this may involve preparing reports for insurance underwriters and surveyors and negotiating with insurers.
- Advise clients on risk management and helping to devise new ways to mitigate risks, for example, by adding security measures such as fencing, surveillance cameras or lighting to commercial properties to reduce the likelihood of a break-in.
- Ensure clients understand the terms and the extent of the cover provided in line with industry regulations.
- Develop relationships with underwriters, surveyors, photographers, structural engineers and other professionals.
- Partner with technical & subject matter experts to develop & regularly enhance product offerings in line with customer expectations and demands.
- Provide training to the team and branches within the span of control for performance improvement.
- Provide technical support to the branches in the provision of insurance products and services, such as quotations, claims, endorsements, etc.
- Provide support to the Risk, compliance and the Audit team in the performance of their duties and to address the concerns raised by them as per the prescribed timeline.
Excellent planning & organization skills.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Building a successful team, coaching, managing, facilitating change, developing others.
Leading through vision & values, strategic decision making.
Building collaborative partnerships.
Qualifications and Experience:
Sound knowledge in Insurance Industry with at least 5 years in a sales position.
Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance and Risk Management.
Masters Degree and or Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Attainment of a Professional certification (CII, etc.) will be an added advantage.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. The successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with a detailed up to date CV with two work-related referees addressed to the below email with a clear subject of the position applied for not later than 6th March 2020.
Hard copies will not be accepted.
source https://www.ajirayako.co.tz/2020/03/CRDB.html. . BOFYA HAPA KUJIUNGA NA GROUP LA WHATSAPP