Job Opportunity at Danish Embassy - Head of Admin
Job Title: Head of Admin
Denmark has a long-standing and strong partnership with Tanzania. Development cooperation continues to be a major element of the partnership, which also includes other areas, such as commercial relations and political cooperation, regional as well as global. Find more information about the Danish Embassy at http://tanzania.um.dk
The Embassy is seeking to recruit a highly motivated, energetic and experienced Head of Admin, on a 3 year contract.
The Head of Admin is responsible for the overall day-to-day management of the administrative activities at the Embassy, IT and Human Resource Management of local staff.
Mode of Work:
The Head of Admin refers to the Management and works closely with the other team members in the administration. He/she directly supervises drivers, handyman, residence staff and the gardeners.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide updates on new administrative issues by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Ensure that administrative systems are current and updated and that process descriptions exist for all relevant administrative tasks.
- Ensure that staff are informed about changes in administrative procedures and trained when relevant.
- Manage providers of outsourced services for the chancellery and residences and keep updated overview.
- Maintain physical and digital employment and service contracts and including inventory list for the chancellery.
- Payroll control and pension management.
Human Resource Management
- Keep policies, rules, regulations current and updated.
- Keep updated, interpret and inform changes in local labour laws.
- Manage staff benefits.
- Manage and assist in the recruitment process of local staff, incl. trainees.
- Focal person for coordinating performance reviews, staff development and training.
Knowledge, Skills and experience:
- First degree in office management, business administration, general management, human resources or related field.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Flair for IT systems plus excellent knowledge of computer applications.
- Knowledge of office management, solid organizational skills and familiarity with HR functions and labour legislation.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of Kiswahili.
To apply, please send your application with your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com with the word “Head of Admin” as subject. Do not attach certificates.
Deadline: 24th February 2020. Expected start date is 1st April 2020 or soonest possible thereafter.
Only successful candidates will be contacted by the Embassy.
. . BOFYA HAPA KUJIUNGA NA GROUP LA WHATSAPP