|Citizen Voice & Action Officer at World Vision|
To enhance World Vision Tanzania’s role in empowering communities to effectively demand for improved services on issues related to climate change and natural resources management through the Citizen Voice and Action Approach in SAUTI Projects. The CVA facilitator will report to the Project Coordinator will be based at the project field office
Guide project planning and development of CVA activities for SAUTI Project
Take lead in training CVA team and implementing partners in CVA model
Monitoring of progress and achievements of CVA implementation project.
Facilitate community engagement on public policies, procedures and mechanism through community sensitization and dialogue meetings.
Work with AP staff during planning and budgeting for effective integration of CVA activities.
Ensure quality implementation of CVA activities within the project.Facilitate dialogue to service users/ providers and local government on improving climate change and natural management issues
Mobilization of communities, local organizations and institutions to participate in CVA implementation and monitoring.
Facilitate proper formation of CVA working teams in line with the National office working team guidelines.
Mobilize Citizen Voice and Action working groups, local government officials and institutions to monitor social services delivery in their areas of jurisdiction
Mobilize government institutions and technical staff in the planning and implementation of CVA activities.
Build local to national level partnerships, networks and coalitions with civil society organizations and local government institutions.
Facilitate networking with government institutions and other development partners within the Project area in planning and implementation of CVA activities.
Identify and nurture local partnerships with grassroots civil society organizations, Churches and sub county government.
Facilitate growth of strong local to national level movements on specific advocacy issues.
To strengthen the capacity of internal and external stakeholders in order to facilitate the CVA activities.
To spearhead linkages of local to National advocacy engagements and document best practices to leverage learning.
Must have good Facilitation and analytical skills.
Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
Attend and participate/lead in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- University degree and/or a in Social Science, Development Studies, Education or any relevant field.
- At least three years’ experience working with communities in a development.
- Must possess experience in advocacy trends at local, national and international level
- Ability to research new national and international advocacy and sustainable development trends
- Must be highly reliable and independent.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- At least 3 years experience of practicing of advocacy, networking and influence.
- Communicating information effectively
- Practicing accountability & integrity
- Influencing individuals and groups.
- Learning for growth and development.
- Practicing gender and cultural diversity.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY. . BOFYA HAPA KUJIUNGA NA GROUP LA WHATSAPP