Job Title: Territory Manager-TanzaniaOn the 2nd July 2018 Unilever completed the sale of the Spreads Business and it is now under the new ownership of KKR as “Upfield”, therefore any successful applicants will be employed by “Upfield Foods” not Unilever. For more details on Upfield, please click here.
Based in Mwanza
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
About Upfield!Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 27 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
Your Main Responsibilities: –
• Ensure ambitious target setting and monitor closely for performance.
• Coach the Field Sales force for Performance in relation to the targets set and build a winning spirit within his/her team.
• Ensure streamlined implementation of the customer strategy at POS in order to further build market share.
• Prepare and lead the Sales Team Meetings with focus on results vs. targets set.
• Together with the sales team, identify & implement actions for closing possible results gaps in the concerned POS when they occur. Identifying new customers and growing sales of existing customers
• Follow up of field budgets versus incremental sales per rep.
• Build excellent relationships with the regional/local responsible manager of the concerned Customers.
• Prepare and share weekly and monthly performance and other work-related reports on time
• Gather and provide competitive information to headquarters on a regular and continuous basis.
• Manage distributor P & L for sustainable business growth
• Be an ambassador for Upfield
Skills, experience and qualifications: –• Degree in a Business-related area.
• 2 – 3 years relevant field sales force experience
• Two years Brand Building experience is an advantage
• Two years of Trade Category Management is an advantage
• Bias for action, accountability and responsibility
• Building talent and teams with a growth mindset
• Consumer and customer focus
Your Personal Power! :-At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Mission Statement At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet! If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, and would like to join us apply online attaching your CV.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE