ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited (www.asatanzania.com), incorporated under the Companies Act 2002 (No. 93819) of Tanzania and an affiliate of ASA International (www.asa-international.com), one of the largest microfinance companies in the world. We are hereby inviting qualified citizens of Tanzania to be part of our team for the following positions. ASA Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer who requires dynamic, loyal and committed young men and women who have passion for people’s socio-economic development to fill in the following positions for immediate appointment.
Position: Grievance Mitigation Committee Manager (GMC) -01 Post
Company: ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited
Location: Dar es Salaam
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting and Banking Jobs
- Reviews procedures and protocols, making appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Assures that the most current grievance policies and procedures are accurately followed.
- Receives grievances.
- Forms an arbitration panel on a case-by-case basis.
- Ensures that proper protocol is followed.
- Reports findings of the arbitration panel to the appropriate person(s) and governing body.
- Maintains records of each grievance according to established protocol, ensuring confidentiality.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- MSc/MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years professional experiences in Government or in any reputable Organization.
- Preferably Retired Government Employee.
- Well conversant with Ms Office Package, Word & Excel
- To be a force of proposition for the company.
Curiculum Vitae enclosing details of Work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of Three Referees.
One passport size photograph attached in CV.
Mode of Application
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to email@example.com before 1700HRS on 5th July 2019.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview. No phone calls are allowed for inquiry. No allowances will be admissible for interview.