Job Title: Technical Director
Employer: Young Africans S.C.
Location: Dar es salaam
Job Type : Full Time
How to Apply: email@example.com
Deadline: 15th June 2019
Young Africans Sports Club is a fully-fledged Sports Institution and dully registered with National Sports Council registration. The Headquarters of the Club is located at a junction of Jangwani/Twiga Streets in llala District, Dar es Salaam.
As a registered sports club. Young Africans SC is entitled to institute and administer various sports teams and or groups in different sports and games disciplines. Currently the club administers the men and women football teams and it is a registered member of the Tanzania Football Federation (TFF).
The Club would like to express its intention to fill some management and administrative positions so to align with the TFF regulations and to support the Club administrative structure. Therefore, the Club would like to invite suitable applicants to fill the following posts:
The Technical Director shall be responsible for football developmen in the Club shall report to the General Secretary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing football development plans and programmes anc overseeing their implementation.
- Establish and maintain the club philosophy in technical terms.
- Promoting youth and women football.
- Establishing communication channels with all football administrator; and technical personnel (coaches, referees and medical personnel within and outside of the country for the positive interest of the club,
- Embarking on full scale grassroots football development.
- Establishing coaching platform and junior structures in the regions and zones were the club has major interest.
- Regulating and monitoring the activities of administrators and technical personnel.
- Monitoring the management and performance of youth and women teams ana creating a conducive coaching infrastructure within the club and her associate.
- Facilitating and promoting the practice of football by as many people as possible.
- Organizing age category competitions.
- Organizing women’s football competitions.
- Developing and promoting football activities in schools for the interest of Club.
- Establishing an efficient coaching structure and grading administrators and technical personnel and carrying out the licensing functions category within the club and her associate.
- Providing qualitative and quantitative training of administrators and technical personnel within the club and her associate.
- Providing technical advice and overseeing the development and maintenance of football infrastructure.
- Developing and maintaining contacts with the TFF/CAF/FIFA technical education department to coordinate, implement, monitor and provide feedback on all matters pertaining to administration and technical education of the Club.
- Maintaining up-to-date information with regard to training materials, etc.
- Organizing, administering and coordinating Club license courses, re-training courses and all other activities deemed appropriate and relevant to technical development within the Club.
- Developing, implementing and overseeing a talent identification system.
- Compiling and maintaining a database of Club accredited licensed administrators and technical personnel
- Directing and supervising the duties of subordinate staff and providing feedback to them.
- Any other task as shall be assigned to him by the General Secretarv
- He shall save as Club technical adviser
- From a football background He should be a former Player
- At least seven years of working experience with in football coaching any national team or premier league club level
- Credible and recognised by the TFF, CAF and FIFA.
- Qualified with at least a football-coaching diploma. A Bachelors degree in sports management, physical education or related field will be an added advantage. .
- Self-starter, independent, motivated and a team player with an outgoing personality.
- Excellent public relations and communication skills.
- Strong interest in sports, especially football
- Good language skills in both Kiswahili and English. Knowledge of other International languages will be an added advantage.
- Good organisation and leadership skills with high integrity.
If you are interested and you believe that you meet the required abilities and competencies for the roles advertised above, please send your application attaching the followings to the contacts below:
Your current Cv, Birth Certificate, academic and professional credentials indicating your managerial achievements.
Your letter of motivation, briefly explaining your interest in the position.
A copy of your passport, OR National Identification (NIDA) OR Voters ID.
A letter from your Ward Executive Officer (indicating your area of residence)
Please note that the deadline for receiving applications will be 15th June, 2019
Please send your application to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or To
The General Secretary.
Young Africans Sports Club,
Dar es Salaam.
Young Africans Sports Club is an equal opportunity employer and devoted to creating a conducive working environment for every staff.