Job Title: Sales Director
Employer: Young Africans S.C.
Location: Dar es salaam
Job Type : Full Time
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th June 2019-------------------------------------------------
Young Africans Sports Club is a fully-fledged Sports Institution and dully registered with National Sports Council registration. The Headquarters of the Club is located at a junction of Jangwani/Twiga Streets in llala District, Dar es Salaam.
As a registered sports club. Young Africans SC is entitled to institute and administer various sports teams and or groups in different sports and games disciplines. Currently the club administers the men and women football teams and it is a registered member of the Tanzania Football Federation (TFF).
The Club would like to express its intention to fill some management and administrative positions so to align with the TFF regulations and to support the Club administrative structure. Therefore, the Club would like to invite suitable applicants to fill the following posts:
The Sales, Marketing, Team Branding and Event Management Director has the responsibility for planning, executing and monitoring strategic marketing activities. Shall be responsible to the General Secretary and will be empowered to undertake all Sales, marketing, Team Branding and event management related activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement and facilitate the marketing plan (short, medium and long term)
- Work closely with key stakeholders including and not limited to third- party marketing agents, government agencies, international football governing bodies and corporate bodies.
- Design and implement marketing programmes, promotional plans and advertising with respect to the marketing plan.
- Undertake, manage and monitor the commercial partner’s sales.
- Organize and implement client relations and account management.
- Communicate with the sponsors and deal with corporate leaders.
- Develop and administer a marketing research database, which includes client and prospect information, media network contacts (print media, television, radio and/or new media), etc.
- Develop training and educational marketing programs and tools for clubs and other associated bodies.
- Plan and administer marketing operations budget (in collaboration with finance department).
- Event management of competitions, matches and other activities.
- Promotion of competitions, our team, matches and events.
- Marketing, sponsorship and commercial activities of Club’s products.
- Any other task as shall be assigned to him by General Secretary.
- Branding our Club and the teams to the high quality international level
- Ensuring our brand is highly maintained and demonstrated whenever the team will be going from the look and behavior (even when we don’t have matches)
- Control the Website and social media official accounts (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Responsible for planning and strategizing on the mobilization and recruitment of new Club members in every district of the country and outside the country
- At least seven years of working experience with at least five years in the field of marketing.
- At least a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations or equivalent to that.
- Self-starter, independent, motivated and a team player with an outgoing personality.
- Excellent public relations and communication skills.
- Strong interest in sports, especially football.
- Good language skills in both Kiswahili and English. Knowledge of other International languages will be an added advantage.
- Good organization and leadership skills with high integrity.
- A football background, i.e. a former player, referee, coach or administrator but not necessarily at international level will be an added advantage.
If you are interested and you believe that you meet the required abilities and competencies for the roles advertised above, please send your application attaching the followings to the contacts below:
Your current Cv, Birth Certificate, academic and professional credentials indicating your managerial achievements.
Your letter of motivation, briefly explaining your interest in the position.
A copy of your passport, OR National Identification (NIDA) OR Voters ID.
A letter from your Ward Executive Officer (indicating your area of residence)
Please note that the deadline for receiving applications will be 15th June, 2019
Please send your application to E-mail: email@example.com or To
The General Secretary.
Young Africans Sports Club,
Dar es Salaam.
Young Africans Sports Club is an equal opportunity employer and devoted to creating a conducive working environment for every staff.