Job Title: RECEPTIONIST GRADE II
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021). In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate the needs of its rapid expansion. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following position
RECEPTIONIST GRADE II (2 POSTS)JOB SUMMARY:
Answering inquiries and obtaining information for general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. It also consists of providing information regarding activities conducted at Company; location of departments, offices and employees. .
• Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries
• Keep visitors record book; Maintain the switchboard
• Maintain the register of incoming calls
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
• Hear and resolve complaints from customers and public
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments
• Provide information about location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided;
• Transmit information or documents to customers, using a computer, SRS mail, or facsimile machine.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon successful performance
• Ordinary Diploma in Hospitality Management, Customer care/Front Desk or relevant qualifications from a recognized institution
• Must be computer literate.
• Prior relevant working experience in a competitive business environment will be an added advantage
• Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
Job Education Requirements: Diploma in Hospitality Management
Job Experience Requirements: 1 Year
Job application procedureInterested applicants must submit a duly signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
• A detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
• Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authority’s i.e. Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
• Two recent passport size photographs
• Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees
• Applicants reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
Note: Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences
CLOSING DATES:Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first 1 date of this announcement:
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
ISSUED ON 6.5.2019