Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCo)
Deadline of this Job:
5th June 2019
Within Tanzania , Moshi , East Africa
JOB DETAILS: Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCo) is a constituent College of Tumaini University Makumira, owned by the Good Samaritan Foundation (GSF) of Tanzania. The College is adjacent to KCMC Hospital in Moshi, Tanzania. The College trains health professionals for various University awards in health and allied sciences. KCMUCo wishes to recruit competent and committed human resource to fill the following vacant Academic and Administrative positions:
Qualifications:• Holder of a Degree or Advanced Diploma in Estate Management, Land Management and Valuation, Architecture, Environmental Engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized higher learning institution. Must have been registered as the relevant professional Registration Board.
• Work Experience: At least three years of relevant working experience in a similar position
Duties:• Oversees day to day and Planned, Preventive Maintenance activities of College buildings, grounds, roads, plants, water system, to provide a safe, secure and clean environment for students, staff, and visitors.
• General upkeep and maintenance of buildings to ensure that they meet health and safety standards and legal requirements.
• Managing refurbishment and renovations.
• Assists in designing appropriate location of centers, buildings, drainage system/sanitation, landscaping.
• Advises on the preparation of tenders in constructions
• Supervising contractual building works
• Overseeing general cleanliness, sanitation, and disposal of garbage
• Keeping equipment in the right conditions and ordering replacements
• Ensuring fire safety, maintenance of fire extinguishers
• Prepares the various types of estimates for Estates Management projects.
• Performing other related duties as may be assigned by his/her superior.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure Applications enclosing detailed CV’s, certified copies of all relevant academic certificates and transcripts from form four to University level, names, and addresses of three referees should be sent before 5th June 2019 via e-mail at email@example.com , OR through Post or hand-delivery to:
Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College
P. O. Box 2240, MOSHI, Tanzania
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be notified and called for an Interview.