Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCo)
Deadline of this Job:
5th June 2019
Within Tanzania , Moshi , East Africa
Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCo) is a constituent College of Tumaini University Makumira, owned by the Good Samaritan Foundation (GSF) of Tanzania. The College is adjacent to KCMC Hospital in Moshi, Tanzania. The College trains health professionals for various University awards in health and allied sciences. KCMUCo wishes to recruit competent and committed human resource to fill the following vacant Academic and Administrative positions: .
Qualifications:• Possession of three years Diploma in Health Laboratory
• Sciences or Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institution.
• Must be registered by the Tanzania Health Laboratory Technologists
• Work Experience: at least one year.
Duties:• Preparing and setting up the laboratory for lecturers and students’ use;
• Liaising with academic staff to discuss timetables, equipment requirements, and work plans;
• Ensuring that equipment is functioning correctly and is ready to use and that the right materials are available for particular lectures/ instructions;
• Running trials of experiments before classes and then demonstrating techniques for experiments;
• Supporting the work of teachers and students during laboratory sessions, and giving technical advice;
• Working with individual students and helping them on research projects;
• Record keeping, e.g., for student practicals, tracking methods, results, etc.;
• Maintaining and repairing equipment and laboratory apparatus;
• Ensuring that equipment is adequately cleaned and that chemicals and other materials are appropriately stored;
• Working with individual students and supporting them on their research projects;
• Managing the stock control of chemicals and equipment;
• Ensuring that all health and safety procedures are understood and followed correctly;
• Performing other related duties as may be assigned by supervisor/ superior.
• Remuneration for the Posts
• A competitive and attractive package of salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: 1 year
Job application procedure Applications enclosing detailed CV’s, certified copies of all relevant academic certificates and transcripts from form four to University level, names, and addresses of three referees should be sent before 5th June 2019 via e-mail at email@example.com , OR through Post or hand-delivery to:
Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College
P. O. Box 2240, MOSHI, Tanzania
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be notified and called for an Interview.