Job Title: - VDITB30
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure proper understanding of project requirements and deliverables.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are met as per the agreed timelines and scope. Should delays creep in; proper escalations should be done to ensure that project timelines are not impacted.
- Ensure that all dependencies are identified during scoping session and accurately captured in the scope or work document or user requirements specification (URS).
- Ensure that the right approach for implementation of a project is deduced and agreed. Thereafter he/she should ensure that the selected approach is adhered to by the various teams involved in the project.
- Ensure that all the necessary training and processes that are essential for supporting the projects, product or service are in place prior going live or existing ones are reviewed to cater for the new service.
Program Officer and Administrative Support Job at Global Health Supply Chain Program March, 2019
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 14-Mar-19, 11:59:00 PM
TO APPLY CLICK HERE