TANESCO Savings and Credit Co-operative Society was established in 1968 and registered under the Co-operative Societies Act No 17 of 1968 with registration number No 1843. TANESCO SACCOS is a licensed SACCOS with no. TCDC.022.0001.2018
TANESCO SACCOS opened up common bond to attract members from public and private institutions.
The SACCOS is located at the Head Office in Dar es Salaam serving member over the country. The core business of the Society is to mobilize savings, provide credit and other value added services to its members. At this end, TANESCO SACCOS would like to recruit competent employees to fill the following vacant posts.
TANESCO SACCOS is an equal opportunity employer and thus encourages all to apply.
Job Title: ACCOUNTANT- Two Posts
- To prepare Bank Reconciliation and follow up the balance of Bank Accounts
- To maintaining schedule of deductions, Returns of loans and interests
- To prepare account reconciliation (Bank, ATM, MNOs, and other internal accounts)
- To prepare FOSA payment voucher
- To prepare Journals (Both bulk and single)
- To initiate TISS and EFT payments
- Any other relevant duties assigned by supervisor
- First Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy from recognized Institution of higher education
- At least two years working experiences as an Accountant or Bank Officer in financial institution
- Good communication skills (Fluent in English and Kiswahili both oral and Written) and a keen attention to details.
- Computer literacy – Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Access & Internet
- Registration with NBAA will be an added advantage
Demonstration of high ethical values
Ability to operate efficiently and effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
An attractive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates. Terms of employment are performance based contract
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants who meet the above qualifications and conditions may submit their applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), with email address, telephone number, copies of relevant certificates/testimonials, and address of at least two referees. The applications should be addressed to:
P.O. BOX 54231, DAR ES SALAAM.
Closing date is 22 March 2019.Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.