The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions:-
Direct Entry Qualifications.
Holder of Bachelor degree in Accounting, Accountancy, Finance, Commerce/Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions plus CPA (T), ACCA, ACA, CIA or equivalent professional qualifications recognized by NBAA. Must have knowledge in ICT/Computer applications including MS-Office and Accounting Packages.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- To assist in recording and reporting livestock/wildlife field cases to relevant authorities.
- To review internal controls and submit recommendations to supervisors.
- To execute audit programmes.
- To ensure that internal control systems are adequate to avert perpetration of frauds, misappropriation and embezzlements.
- To prepare audit reports based on the audit findings.
- To review the effectiveness of managerial controls and implementation of systems, policies and practices.
- To prepare internal audit programmes in accordance with generally accepted audit standards..
- To organize and supervise staff carrying out audit on expenditure and revenue transactions.
- To perform any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
In accordance to NCA’s salary scales.
Mode of Application:
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:-
Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority,
P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER,
ARUSHA – TANZANIA | Tel: +255 27 2537006/19
So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019
Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers. Please ensure that you mention mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.