VACANT POSTS AT ZANZIBAR UNIVERSITY
Zanzibar University invites job applications for the following teaching staff:
1. English language (PhD or 2nd Degree);
2. Social Wok (PhD or 2nd Degree);
3. Mass Communication (PhD or 2nd Degree);
4. International Relations(PhD or 2nd Degree);
5. Mathematics(PhD or 2nd Degree);
6. Biology (PhD or 2nd Degree);
7. IT (Tutorial Asst. – Degree of Upper 2nd);
8. Geography (Tutorial Asst-Degree of Upper2nd;
9. Records Mgt (PhD or 2nd Degree);
10. Nursing - Midwifery (PhD or 2nd Degree);
11. Nursing - Peadiatric (PhD or 2nd Degree);
12. Nursing - Critical Care (PhD or 2nd Degree).
QUALIFICATIONSThe applicants should have the following qualifications:
1. Senior Lecturer: Holder of PhD and some publications or textbooks;
2. Lecturer: At least holder of PhD;
3. Assistant Lecturer: At least holder of Master Degree;
4. Tutorial Assistant: At least holder of First Degree (Upper Second).
SALARIES AND OTHER BENEFITSSuccessful applicants will be provided with:
1. An employment offer to start working immediately;
2. A permanent contract once He/She has served three years with good performance;
3. Good salary, house allowance and reasonable transport allowance;
4. Health insurance that will start operating very soon.
MODE OF APPLICATIONAn applicant is required to submit typed application letter with detailed Curriculum Vitae and
copies of relevant academic certificates. He/She should also indicate his current postal address,
telephone number and e-mail.
Applications should be addressed to:
P.O. Box 2440
Apply Online Through
E: email@example.com or one can submit his/her application letter and other documents directly
to our offices at Tunguu, during office hours.
Deadline for receiving application is 30thMarch, 2018. Only the shortlisted applicants will be